PAMEX, the preferred Indian destination for the global printing industry, has been adding value throughout each and every edition. The Show has continuously been raising the profile of the exhibition and has increased value to both visitors and exhibitors.
In edition 2023, in the pursuit of this objective, PAMEX has formed a core group of the leading industry players and stakeholders from Indian Printing and Packaging fraternity to help hone the focus of the Show. The valuable inputs from this group shall be used for designing and implementing an extensive promotional campaign focusing on a key theme of the exhibition ‘Convergence of Print’ and help crystallise the conference topics.
The first core-group meeting, held virtually on 10 Aug 2022, was chaired by Ravindra Joshi, Chairman- PAMEX.
The discussion was joined by Ranesh Bajaj, Vinsak India; Deepak Chawla, Technova; Tushar Dhote, Dhote Offset; Amit Sheth, Intergraphic Sales & Services; Harveer Sahni, Weldon Celloplast; Manish Desai, Mudrika Labels; Hemanth Paruchuri, Pragati Pack; Pawandeep Sahni, Omet India; Nitin Vani, Print Consultant; Sonal Khurana, S Media Group- Print & Publishing, Anil Arora, Print-Packaging.com (P) Ltd.- the co-organisers of PAMEX Exhibition, Neha Jha and Hitesh Radi from Team PAMEX.
Starting off with a background of PAMEX, a presentation on how the Show has grown over the years and an outline of key plans for edition 2023 was presented before the members. A few of the other significant points discussed at the meeting included:
- Overviewing the current scenario of Indian Print Industry.
- Determining the orbit and scope of Convergence in Print.
- Selecting cities for organising promotional “Road Shows”, comprising of a day long table top exhibition and a half day conference, themed around Convergence in Print.
- Outlining the plan of Pre-event Conference.
- Adding additional elements to event campaigns like case study presentations, relative #hashtags, visitor feedback systems and reaching out to all local associations for their support in connecting with printers from every corner of the country.
“The first core-group meeting has generated valuable ideas and has given us an outline of what the industry is looking forward to. With the theme of Convergence in Print, PAMEX will certainly bring several cutting-edge innovations and technologies on display in edition 2023,” said Ravindra Joshi.
PAMEX will soon roll out the dates and venues of Road Shows, which will be held in six cities of India, leading to the main exhibition happening from 27-30 March 2023.
For any further details, visit www.PAMEX.in or write to