PAMEX, the biggest Indian Printing Exhibition of the year 2024, has opened online visitor registration and the numbers are already soaring high. The exhibition, scheduled to happen from 6-9 February 2024 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, will feature more than 500 exhibitors from Print, Label, Flexible Packaging, Corrugation, Textile & Signage industry.
Riding the digital wave, the last edition of the Show had witnessed a remarkable increase in online registrations. This, not only aligned with the tools we had developed to keep visitors updated with the developments happening at the Show, but also helped them with an efficient and smooth entry.
The online registration is a simple process of filling and submitting a form on the exhibition website. On submission, the visitors receive a QR code on their registered email ID and mobile number. This QR can be carried to the venue for self-printing of entry badges from any of the kiosks stationed for the purpose.
Registering online provides the visitors with below listed opportunities and benefits:
- Regular updates on the exhibition with news and press releases
- Access to exhibitor list with their product categories
- Participation in match-making program for adding more value to your attendance by helping you connect with related industry exhibitors in advance
- Copes of PAMEX promotional e-newsletters on your registered email ID.
- A copy of e-invite on registered email ID with highlights of the Show.
- A copy of visitor advisory to guide you through the do’s and don’ts
- Smooth and hassle-free entry during the exhibition
PAMEX 2024, organised by All India Federation of Master Printers (AIFMP), in association with Print-Packaging.com Private Limited, will host 100+ product launches and will have more than 250 machines running LIVE at the Show. Being held, months before drupa, several exhibitors will be using the opportunity to inform the visitors about their plans at the Mecca of the printing industry. Messe Dusseldorf, the organiser of drupa will also be present at the event using it as a curtain raiser.
Taking ahead the story of Convergence, the exhibition will not only showcase the latest from the print but will also display futuristic technologies at a special pavilion of the Show. The extended focus on textile printing and soft signage is another highlight of the edition 2024.
Visitor registration link- https://www.pamex.in/mod_login/visitor_login.php