A&D Company, Ltd., (Japan) with its vast experience and expertise in weighing technology introduces a new product line, Inspection System (online checkweigher & metal detector). A&D online check weighing is most suitable for food and Pharma industries. It has a newly developed digital load cell and an ultra-high speed processing module, high level precision of 0.08g (3δ) has been realized. With this high accuracy checkweigher, you can minimize the giveaway of materials above the specified weight and contribute to reductions in production costs.
Some special features & benefits of A&D checkweigher AD-4961:
– Unique modular design: AD-4961 consists of four units, an infeed conveyor unit, a weighing conveyor unit, a control unit and a base unit, allowing fast and simple assembly.
– IP65 standards:Protected from dust and water. Hygienic design with the entire system washable.
– 7inch touch panel display:The display utilises a high visibility touch panel colour LCD with user friendly Graphic User Interface (audio guidance support function included).
– Stores up to 1000 products:Products can be divided into 10 different groups, with up to 100 products able to be recorded within each group.
– Image import from USB:Product images can be quickly uploaded to the checkweigher from USB memory, making product identification and upload fast and simple.
– Optimization of weighing configuration:By inputting throughput (products per minute) or belt speed (m/min), optimal weighing conditions can be automatically set. You can weigh products precisely without inputting various setting.
– Modbus communication:Equipped with Modbus RTU/Modbus TCP as standard.
– Various inputs / outputs:Rejecter output, alarm output, metal detector input, RS-232C, TCP/IP and USB interface are equipped as standards. Storing data in USB memory or outputting to a printer are also possible.
– Data summary:Various summary data such as histograms (frequency including defects), X charts, R charts, total summaries, etc., are available.
– Graph printing to a printer:Various reports or charts can be outputted to a PostScript printer via Ethernet.
– History function:The history of configuration changes can be recorded and displayed. Suitable for use in HACCP programs along with the weighing history function.
A&D products includes Checkweigher, Metal Detector, Indicators, Dust & Waterproof Balances & Scales, Viscometers, Moisture Analyzer, Micro Balances, Analytical Balances, Industrial Scales & other Precision Balances.